This is a sticky post.
There are a few things to verify:
- The sticky post should be distinctly recognizable in some way in comparison to normal posts. You can style the
.stickyclass if you are using the post_class() function to generate your post classes, which is a best practice.
- They should show at the very top of the blog index page, even though they could be several posts back chronologically.
- They should still show up again in their chronologically correct postion in time, but without the sticky indicator.
- If you have a plugin or widget that lists popular posts or comments, make sure that this sticky post is not always at the top of those lists unless it really is popular.
This post tests comments in the following ways.
- Threaded comments up to 10 levels deep
- Paginated comments (set Settings > Discussion > Break comments into pages to 5 top level comments per page)
- Comment markup / formatting
- Comment images
- Comment videos
- Author comments
- Gravatars and default fallbacks
Template: Comments Disabled
This post has its comments, pingbacks, and trackbacks disabled.
There should be no comment reply form, but should display pingbacks and trackbacks.
Template: Pingbacks And Trackbacks
This post has many pingpacks and trackbacks.
There are a few ways to list them.
- Above the comments
- Below the comments
- Included within the normal flow of comments
Media: Twitter Embeds
Really cool to read through and find so much awesomeness added to WordPress 3.6 while I was gone. I should take three weeks off more often.
— Andrew Nacin (@nacin) April 3, 2013
This post tests WordPress’ Twitter Embeds feature.
Post Format: Standard
All children, except one, grow up. They soon know that they will grow up, and the way Wendy knew was this. One day when she was two years old she was playing in a garden, and she plucked another flower and ran with it to her mother. I suppose she must have looked rather delightful, for Mrs. Darling put her hand to her heart and cried, “Oh, why can’t you remain like this for ever!” This was all that passed between them on the subject, but henceforth Wendy knew that she must grow up. You always know after you are two. Two is the beginning of the end.
Post Format: Gallery
Post Format: Gallery (Tiled)
This is a test for Jetpack’s Tiled Gallery.
Install Jetpack to test.
This is some text after the Tiled Gallery just to make sure that everything spaces nicely.